Join us at Portero Luxury (www.portero.com), the leading online source for 'premium, pre-owned, prized' authenticated luxury goods. Portero Luxury provides unprecedented access to more than 500 of the world's most exclusive brands and allows the consumer to buy and sell at exceptional values. The Company's curated collection of certified pre-owned, vintage and collectible merchandise - including handbags, watches, jewelry and accessories - features brands such as Chanel, Hermès and Rolex.
Current Open Positions At Portero:
Earn college credit while gaining valuable online marketing and ecommerce experience working at Portero.com, the Largest Authenticated Luxury Market featuring the world's best luxury brands in watches, jewelry, bags and more.
We are seeking highly motivated college students seeking college credit for an UNPAID online marketing and social media internship. This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for those wanting a career in online marketing, ecommerce and fashion / luxury industry. We can be flexible with your course schedule.
- Social Media outreach on networks such as Facebook, Twitter, StyleHive, Polyvore, etc.
- Promote private sales & events
- Build relationships with bloggers & online publishers
- Database management to track social media & marketing progress
- Assist with various other projects related to merchandising & item processing
- Juniors & Seniors in college preferred
- Must have a strong interest in online media & luxury goods
- Internet savvy
- Enjoy using Facebook, Twitter and love online shopping
- Deadline-oriented and diligent
- Positive attitude
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com and include the job “MARKETING INTERN” in the subject line.
Online Merchandising Interns
Earn college credit and resume-building experience in merchandising, fashion, luxury and the ecommerce industry working at Portero.com, the Largest Authenticated Luxury Market featuring the world's best luxury brands in watches, jewelry, bags and more.
We are seeking highly motivated college students seeking college credit for an UNPAID merchandising internship. This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for those wanting a career in merchandising, fashion/luxury and ecommerce industry. We can be flexible with your course schedule.
- Hands on experience with products
- Learn attributes of jewelry, accessories, watches, bags with the assistance of the Merch Team
- Comprehend trends in the marketplace for all Portero categories
- Learn to price items and understanding competitive pricing
- Researching merchandising and consumer buying trends
- Social networking venues (Twitter, Facebook)
- Seeking minimum of 15-20 hours per week
- Juniors or Seniors, preferred, in NYC area college
- Solid in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
- Dependable team players
Please send resume with subject line: “Merchandising Internship” to MerchandisingJobs@Portero.com.
Please understand that we'd like to get back to everyone, but only qualified candidates will receive a response. Thanks!