Returns and Exchanges
Portero Luxury accepts returns on all items except those marked FINAL SALE. Every product description states the allowed return time period. If there is no policy stated, the policy is 7 days from receipt. Every return must: be authorized by customer care; have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number; and use the return address specified by Customer Care or the return will not be accepted.
Please ensure you understand the return policy for each item before you place your order and read the information below.
We are here to help! If you have any questions with your order, contact Customer Care in any of three easy ways:
1. Live Chat with Portero Customer Care at www.portero.com
2. Email us at CustomerCare@portero.com
3. Call us toll free at 1.877.962.2398
1. Do not remove the security tag or any other tags attached to the item until you are certain you are keeping the item. If you attempt to remove the security tag or the original tags on the item a return will not be accepted.
2. Returns must be sent within the number of days specified in the product description/detail from the date of receipt in the original or similar, safe packaging.
3. The RMA number should be written on the box. A return without an RMA may be refused or we will charge you a 3% re-stocking fee.
4. Merchandise that has been used, altered or damaged cannot be accepted.
5. Return shipping is at your cost unless Customer Care authorizes a Portero-paid return. In which case, Portero will provide you with a return label. Items that qualified for standard free shipping will be refunded less a $15 shipping fee, items that qualified for free overnight shipping will be refunded less a $30 shipping fee.
6. An undelivered item and/or refused item will result in a 7% fee. Items that are returned due to an incorrect address on the purchase order will be charged a 3%. All fees will be deducted from any refund.
7. For all returns, the original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Return Shipping Procedure and Refunds
1. Contact Customer Care through Live Chat, phone 1.877.962.2398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA number.
2. Insure your package for the full value of the merchandise; return it using a delivery service that provides tracking capabilities (e.g. UPS, Fedex, DHL); and require a signature upon delivery. You are responsible for the full cost of the item should it get lost in shipping.
3. Returns are generally processed within approximately 5 to 7 business days of receipt.
4. Refunds are issued in the original form of payment. Please note some payment methods have additional processing times. Please contact your method of payment for information on their refund processing times.
International Returns and Exchanges
On international orders, refunds will not include any customs or import duties, brokerage fees or taxes paid on shipments. Your refund is processed within approximately 5-7 business days once the returned item is received.
Items Damaged In Shipping
Portero is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping. However, all packages are insured. If your item is damaged, please hold onto the original packaging and call us immediately at 1.877.962.2398 or e-mail us at CustomerCare@portero.com. This also applies to overdue deliveries. In both cases we will contact the carrier on your behalf and file an insurance claim. Once the carrier has approved and paid the claim to Portero we will issue your refund.