Tomorrow’s Temple St. Clair NOW OR NEVER sale is the perfect excuse to give you a behind-the-scenes look at how and why we choose our fine jewelry for Portero.com. Our fabulous jewelry curator, Jennie, has tons of experience: She studied jewelry in college, is a Graduate Gemologist, has worked for several prominent designers, and now even designs her own collection. I sat down with Jennie to ask her a few question about the baubles in tomorrow’s sale:
1. Why is Temple St. Clair great investment jewelry?
First of all, it’s made of 18-karat or 22-karat gold, and we all know that is a safe investment. Each piece is hand crafted with fine workmanship that is not easy to come by today, but more importantly, her gemstones are really magnificent. They are picked for their unique and rare colors and are the of the finest quality.
2. Tell us a little bit more about the gemstones Temple uses in her jewelry.
She uses a wide variety of semiprecious and precious stones. For example, there is a green tourmaline bracelet with flawless stones with ideal color and a one-of-a-kind 22-karat gold cross with intense blue aquamarines. These pieces are indicative of the careful selection process used in creating each piece of Temple St. Clair jewelry.
3. What are some of your favorite pieces in the sale? Why?
The green tourmaline bracelet, aquamarine cross and black opal ring because they just make you want to stare at them. These are not piecesyou can find in a mall jewelry store!
4. Where can you wear this jewelry? The pieces are great because you can really wear them from day into evening and make a t-shirt and jeans look fantastic, or add some magic to a cocktail dress.
5. Any last thoughts? A lot of items in this particular sale are one-of-a-kind or were produced in limited quantities. These pieces function as not only accessories that give the wearer some extra sparkle, but also as vessels to hold the most beautiful stones out there. Truly an investment for the wallet and the wearers beauty.
Make sure you’re registered for Portero‘s emails to get a promo code for an EXTRA 10% OFF tomorrow’s sale. Shop from 10-5 PM ET only–this is your last chance!